Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 22:35:15 -0800
From: John Stossel <jstossel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: dealer pricing. (was Turbo)

Looks like your dealer is doing a little gouging, as do most I've seen these
days
< snip >
I keep hoping that on day we can start buying this stuff direct. Personally,
I am quite tired of most of my local dealers. They just like to lie to much.
(They don't realize times have changed. It is the information age and smart
buyers will find out if they've been lied too).

I do still love my Sprint though. I personally think its the best bike on
the planet.

John Stossel
Los Angeles