Re: st-digest V1999 #323

st-digest wrote:
 ST Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website
> Previously, you (Blake Sobiloff) wrote:
> > You might want to ask your doc about Silvadyne (sp?) -- it's a cream I
> > used to use on my raspberries back when I was bicycling competitively.
> > It does a very good job of preventing scarring, but it's only available
> > via perscription.
>
> Thanks.  I'll be at the doc in about 2 hours, so this is timely advice.

I used Baciguent (by Upjohn), I think it's over the counter and works
very well, healed a nasty pepperoni steak (6 inches diameter) on my butt
without any scaring after a spill in a criterium.  I wish I had leathers
when I was bike racing.
- --
Robert-Andre Croteau	BSD,MOTU		robert@xxxxxxx
Services Conseils Informatiques MOTU Inc. 	robert@xxxxxxx
(514) 465-3057					rcroteau@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.motu.ca/                             http://www.bb4.com
	Si le bonheur ne s'achete pas alors louez le.