Leg protection for fat guys

OK, with all this talk about road rash and Levi's, I see that my
previous thoughts of "Jean's are good enough" are incorrect.

So, I tried on a pear of those Triumph leather pants and found I
had to go all the way to a 38 before finding one that I could
get into. Then I find out I have a butt the size of Texas. Now
that wasn't there when I had my Jeans on. I guess my Levi's 505's
have some magical butt reducing properties.

Are there any Leather pants out there with at least some of magical
stuff.

Thanks,
John Stossel

PS. Yes, I know, its called a diet. I'm working on, but it takes time.
    In the mean time, I don't want road rash.