Re: Pannier mounting & web site

>Liked the web site. Very cool. I just wish I'd been able to witness you racing
>on the Vision :) LOL You've gotta have some balls....

Well I wasn't very competitive, I was just out there to have fun. I don't
know if you've ever ridden a Vision, but they were a great all around bike,
sort of like the ST. I remember a couple of guys racing '82 Visions in the
BOTT races. I think one time one of them came in 4th overall, even though
he was competing with guys with twice the displacement (Ok, so some of them
were Harleys!) But still, given that it was a shaft drive 550, they were
embarassing the other riders.

Me, I never embarrassed anyone other than myself with my racing skills, but
it was fun, and taught me some good skills that I still use on the street.

I'm still waiting to get the pics of me and my ST at Thunderhill but when I
get them I'll post them and you'll all see, I'm no Kenny Roberts.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com