Paul's shifter

	Hi Paul, glad to hear your not complaining about the hike in the woods.
	After I saw your post as trying the shifter I can also related that the
Speed Triple I rode at the Triumph truck stop in Fort Worth did shift
much crisper than my ST. Didn't know about the length being too long on
the ST until you tried it. The Speed Triple must have foot pegs set back
further. Have you though about cutting about an inch or so out of the
middle of the shifter and having it aluminum welded back and smoothed
down? Cost more but I bet it would look good.
	How about some of the after market guys building one for sale?
	Robert, why didn't you tell us that dang bridge was downhill and in the
next county!!!
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon Company
Telephone: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"