Penske Shock

Got the shock reworked today. It is just right for two up now. Going for a
RAT ride tomorrow so we'll get a chance to put it through its paces. They
showed me a few more cool things when I was up today. A flat bearing that
looks like a washer to use between the adjustment collar and spring, makes
adjustments easier, I had to upgrade to that naturally. A remote adjuster
that they can put on the shock. Quite a bit smaller than the Ohlins remote
and with a much longer hose, just perfect for mounting in the cockpit and
making adjustments on the fly. A $595 option, then there is the Titanium
spring for those weight conscious individuals, a $600 upgrade for anyone who
has to have the absolute trickest shock around. The Penske complete with
remote reservoir is 1.5 pounds lighter than the stock porker, now if I can
talk Dee into that Ti spring........

Paul & Dee Steinbacher