Re: Challenge to Your Riding Record

 Wow, you definitely have me beat. I really like hearing about people
who have never (or nearly never) crashed. It makes me feel like I have
half a chance at beating the odds.

 I know based on the other posts that is only a matter of time. I am
just hopping I die of old age first.

Thanks,
John Stossel