Re: Body work repair

Previously, you (Bert Bota) wrote:
> Does anybody know what product to use to make a permanent repair to the
> plastic fairing material on our bikes? I have a blue y2ST and managed to
> break one of the tabs on the bottom right hand front fairing that the
> little matte black fillet piece (that funnels air to the radiator I
> presume) screws to.

I can't give you any suggestions on this, but if you end up with some
minor bodywork scratches on the Sapphire Blue, look to the cosmetic
department for a solution.  My wife has a nail polish which is the exact
match for Triumph's Sapphire blue!

I swear that she bought it so I'd come out of the garage and pay some
attention to her.  ;-)

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL