Re: Personal Introduction . . .

Previously, you (Eric Sheley) wrote:
> At 07:15 AM 12/12/1999 -0500, Paul Wilson wrote:
> And, if you think the list is great, make sure to plan on attending the 2nd
> Annual ST Rallye - It's the ST List "Live and in person" - something you
> definitely don't want to miss ......

OK, where and when?

>  >extend to all of you a sincere invitation to visit,  should you ever find
>  >yourself in the vicinity of Toronto.  I have a large heated and secure
>  >garage with a well-equipped workshop for doing maintenance.  You and your
>  >bike would be most welcome, at any time.  It would also be my pleasure to
>  >show you the local roads and points of interest.
>
> I may be taking you up on that offer this spring ...

Toronto is my old home town.  Both my family and my wife's family are
still there.  Next summer when my wife takes the kids back to Canada for
a month I'm hoping to take a week and ride my ST from FL to Ontario and
back.  I might see you then.

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL