Re: Crash followup

Bill,

Be sure you get the 5 crush washers (not supplied with the Gen-Mar kit I bought for my ST) for the brake line.  I forget what size they are, but it is highly recommended to replace them when installing the new brake line.  I got them from a Yamaha dealership (on the way home from work) and they bean-holed me for about $12.00 for them....bunch of thieves!!!  Don't forget the fluid, and a suitable bleeding device.  I really like the risers, aside from having to reroute the clutch cable over the steering head, for which now I have gotten used to.  They do hamper "flickability" slightly, but the added comfort is well worth it in my opinion.   They will also lower the speed at which wrist pressure is neutralized and becomes negative.  When this happens, I just scoot my butt back a little on the seat.  Get well soon!!!

- -David

P.S.  Don't tell my wife that I bought Jewel a Christmas present: a
Genmar riser kit.  :-)

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL