Re: Crash followup

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Bill Flowers wrote:

> The Nighthawk is SMALL! And I feel like I should get off and push it to
> make it go faster.  And the brakes just don't have it.  However you can

It is a sickness I tell ya, my progress saw me being at awe and
afraid to crack it open on my first bike, an EX500. Then after
about 10,000 miles the throttle became somewhat boolean, either on
or off, so I got the ZX6e, and again 4,000 miles of blis, then once
again you get used to the power. So when the 6e met its untimely
demise the 9r began to grace my garage. Now I can honestly say that
I no longer feel it necessary to get a faster bike. But I can
honestly say when I get on a friends ZX11, hmm that could use a
bit more power. Like I said it is a sickness.

But I can not welcome you into the litre snob club. Except for
possibly the new Triumph 600, or a R6, ZX6r or such, you will not
be happy unless you are sitting on top of a litre bike.

Thomas

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website