Re: Which Bike??

In a message dated 12/19/99 8:35:40 AM, Jwheinzer@xxxxxxx writes:

<< My TBS is wonderful for the solo rides in and around the
back roads of  rural Pennsylvania where I live, but on occasion when I ride
with my friends (BMW K1200RS, R1100 S), we like to cover the near by
interstates at 80-100+ mph blasts, and for this, the TBS was just not made.

Dear John,
Maybe this tells you something: I am aged 69, been riding 9 years, ( a couple
of old Triumphs, a '95 Trophy 1200, etc., and am used to being tail-end
Charlie. I was out for a blast today,  similar to the ones you describe, with
a small group,  on my '99 Sprint ST. At  one of the rest stops, a chap about
1/3 my age pulled up behind me, after I had been stopped about half a minute,
and said, looking at my bike, "Wow! Does that thing ever go fast!"
Get the ST.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website