Welcome Robert

	Robert, welcome aboard. Eric has done a fantastic job with the web
site. Check out the mods section if you ever get the hard bags for the
seat lock modification. Just be careful when Eric welcomes you to the
family. If you know what I mean, and I think you do.
	Just kidding. Sorry you pulled the trigger too late to join the rallye
last year but 2000's coming. Besides, who wants to ride in their own
back yard on roads with way too many curves, elevation changes, trees
creating a tunnel effect of shade, more curves, low traffic, great
scenery, and more curves anyway?
	The Millennium minus a year Sprint ST Rallye!

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon Company
Telephone: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website