Re: Which Bike??

Previously, you (Jwheinzer@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> Hi Triumph Folks!

Howdy, and welcome.

> [... snip ...]

> My dilemma is
> this: I have a chance to buy a '00 ST and I would be getting what I paid for
> my TBS, it's almost too good to pass up. Of course I would like to keep the
> TBS AND buy the ST, but it just can't be done.  I know in the end this is a
> personal choice as are all things related to this nutty passion of ours - any
> thoughts, comments, opinions, flames, greatly appreciated.

You are certainly faced with a dilemna.  I test rode a TBS last summer,
and I still grin whenever I think of that ride.  It is a fun bike.

However, the level of fun isn't even in the same league as my ST.

IMO go for the ST!

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
I'm dreaming of a motorcycle Christmas.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website