Re: Crash repair

Previously, you (Steve Lawler) wrote:
> Some of you may be asking why did it take so long for the repairs (went
> down on 10/1, bike repaired 12/18, 11 weeks (I'm sure Bill Flowers has
> an elevated heart rate right about now)).

No, but you have my sympathies.  I got my ST back today.  It was ready
for me on Saturday, but I was busy that day and Sunday too (dealer is
open Sunday afternoons).  The dealer was closed Monday so I had to wait.

But it was worth it.  She's whole again, and pretty too!  :-)

> My insurance company cut me a
> check on 10/21. I ordered the parts that day. When I ordered the parts
> the service manager and I agreed that since we were waiting for my
> panniers to come in all the work could be done in one shot.

I'm still waiting for the panniers.  <sigh> Unless my wife intercepted
them to put them under the tree, which is a distinct possibility.  Hmmm,
I wonder what those big packages are? ;-)

I'm glad to hear that you are also back on the road again.

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
I'm dreaming of a motorcycle Christmas.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website