Re: She's here!!!!

And On 22 Dec 99, at 13:29, Eric Sheley wrote:
> Last I heard the expected date for US distribution (bikes in a shop) was
> mid to the end of January.

Does that mean my beautiful new Eclipse Blue RS may be in
South Carolina now???  Maybe I should catch a plane on down
there and pick it up. :-)  The dealer keeps telling me I won't see it
until mid-January at the earliest, so it looks like everyone is telling
the same story.

- -Keith
'98 CB750 Nighthawk
'00 Sprint RS (still waiting...)

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website