Good News: Fuel gauge

I just got a call (yes, a real live phone call) from the service manager
at my dealer. He wanted to know if I was having the dreaded fuel gauge
problem. I told him that I am not but I know of the problem. He told me
that Triumph has identified the problem and the parts are on order.

However, Triumph has told them to only replace the ones that are acting
up. I told him that should mine act up, he will be the first to know
about it.

I hope that everyone out there is able to resolve your fuel gauge
problem now.

If I don't get a chance to post for a while, I wish all a Happy Holiday
and a Crash Free New Year.

"Keep the greasy side down."

Steve Lawler
New Jersey
2000 Sprint ST (Blue, of course, with a happy fuel gauge (for now))
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously." Oscar Wilde

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website