RE: She's here!!!!

I don't know if you guys are just pulling my leg or what, however,
the 2000 Sprint RS is offered in three colors (see the Triumph
webpage or your dealer): Racing Yellow, Lucifer Orange and
Eclipse Blue.  I would have loved to have been able to order a black
one, as that would be my preferred color, but Triumph does not
offer it in black.  Since I'm not partial to either yellow or orange, my
only choice, other than not getting an RS (not acceptable) was to
go with the Eclipse Blue.  The Eclipse Blue is the same color as
that found as an option on the Tiger, and is not the same as the
Saphire Blue on the ST.

Now, if y'all are not pulling my leg, please fill me in on the "bad
news".

- -Keith

On 22 Dec 99, at 15:24, Retherford, Martin wrote:

> Gents/Ladies,
> I think Eric is hinting at the idea of an RS but not in any form of a blue.
> In fact I believe it will be offered in yellow, orange, and I want to say
> black.  Maybe off a bit, but I have no heart and needed to tell you. :-)
> Martin Retherford, red ST, Baby, Southern California. - Wishing we had some
> rain

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website