Re: Celebration .....

>We really don't want to hear about this! My ride to work this morning was
in
>30 degree weather and snow flurries and tomorrow it will be in the low
20's.
>Have some pity on your northern buddies. Tell us about some hardship.

Hardship?  Ya wanna hear about hardship?  Well, I've gotta go clean bug guts
off my beatiful bike just 'cause I rode it the other day.  Bah!  ;-)

Even worse hardship, I've been too busy getting ready for our Christmas Eve
open house (you're all invited, too bad no one lives close enough to make
it) to go riding.  <sigh>

- --
Bill Flowers
Clearwater FL

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website