Christmas ride plans

My newly repaired baby is sitting in the garage, sporting a BIG red bow.
Both my bike and my wife's bike will have bows on them for our Boxing Day
(that's December 26th for those of you not of British heritage) family ride.
Of course, the ride depends on Santa bringing our daughter the helmet she
asked for.  Tough order to fill because the color she wanted was not
available in her size in the stores.  ;-)

The plan is for Melody (the older and larger of our 2) to be on the ST with
me, and Tristan (our 9-year old, and an excellent pillion rider!) to be on
the old Nighthawk 450 with my wife.  We're not sure where we're going yet,
but we'll ride out somewhere for breakfast and back; maybe 100 miles in all.

I'm hoping that my bike will be sporting all sorts of new accessories which
I'll find under the tree in 2 days.

We're hoping this will be the start of a new family tradition.  And maybe by
next Christmas my wife will be on a Triumph also.  She has her heart set on
a cardinal red Legend TT.  :-)  Now, where did I put those winning lotto
numbers ...

So, what are your plans for the season?

- --
Bill and Willemina Flowers
Clearwater FL

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website