Hello from Aberdeen, Scotland

Hello everyone,  I am new to all this and following the invitation to sign in and say hello to others on the list.  I take delivery of my ST Sprint (Blue) on January 5 2000.  I thought it would be easy to wait that long, but....

The Sprint will be my first British bike after a life time of Hondas, Yams, MZs and a BM K75S.  This list looks lively and interesting.  I guess I will lurk for a while but I'd be interested in advice about how to get the Sprint prepared for all year round use here in the North East of Scotland. (The rain is lashing against my window as I write this). All the best,  Norman

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website