Re: Christmas ride plans

Eric Sheley <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Bill, let me know where you are headed - I may head out on Sunday and meet
>you where you have breakfast.

If we had some idea of where to go, I'd let you know.  Do you have any
suggestions?

>.... and if you are serving Roast Beast with Horseradish sauce and
>Yorkshire pudding, I will be by for dinner tomorrow evening ;-)

Sorry.  Turkey and ham.  But a Dutch tradition which we have adopted is to
light a candle in our window to let travellers know that they are welcome in
our house.  If turkey and ham are to your taste, then you are more than
welcome.  Seriously.  Same goes for anyone.

Dessert is traditional British: plum pudding with custard sauce.  Home made.
Yum!  :-)

- --
Bill and Willemina Flowers
Clearwater FL

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website