Re: Red ST

Well, you see, I couldn't get a red one; the RS doesn't come in
red...  Honestly, though, I really like the Eclipse Blue, so I'll put up
with the bike being a litte slower than it's brothers in other livery.  It
will still be faster than my Nighthawk. :-)

- -Keith
'00 Eclipse Blue Sprint RS (waiting, waiting, waiting...)

On 23 Dec 99, at 15:56, Scott&Donna Phillips wrote:

> Keith,  it was just a matter of time before you found out.  It's
> true, the Red ST is indeed the fastest.  Please don't let this
> discourage you from buying a Triumph though, if you can't have a
> red one, then any color will do, it just won't be as fast.
> Currently my red 99 sitting in my living room out of the frozen
> Wisconsin winter isn't moving very fast, but it is warm. Merry
> Christmas. Scott Phillips

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website