Gumbo Run

At 02:34 PM 12/24/1999 -0600, Richard & Lisa White wrote:
 >New Orleans Run?   When are you guys going to be out this way.  By
 >"straight" roads, New Orleans is 6 hours from Houston.  Let us know when
 >you'll be there and how long you're saying. We can always do with a trip
 >to the Crescent City!

I talked to Mark last week about the possibility of doing a Gumbo and Po
Boy run sometime in the next few months - probably in February or March. A
couple of my friends did one the past spring - rode out early Saturday -
hit the hotel in New Orleans, got a couple hours sleep before hitting the
town for some fine food and spirits, got back in the wee hours for a few
more hours of sleep before the ride home on Sunday - got back Sunday night.

Once I have something firmed up on when I want to do it, I will be sure to
pass the info along - hopefully we can pick up some of you Texas riders as
well.......

- - Eric

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website