Re: Sporty side of ST

Rennay Reeves <rennayr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>How sporty is the ST? I was thinking of buying one if it handles curves
>pretty good.
>Will it do wheelies without slipping the clutch?

It doesn't sound like you want an ST.  Maybe an RS.  Or keeping in the
Triumph line a Speed Triple.  Outside the Triumph line perhaps a Suzuki
Bandit 1200 with a freer breathing exhaust, the airbox opened up and a jet
kit.

When Thomas is back from vacation and on-line again he'd probably suggest a
Ninja 9r.  That thing will wheelie if you look at it cross-eyed and 2-finger
stoppies are no problem either.

Good luck in your bike search.
- --
Bill Flowers
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website