Headlight Bulbs, and Suspension settings.. Opinions Please

Hi Gang: Hope you all had a happy holiday.. Question, has anyone
fitted higher output bulbs to their ST yet?? Specifically I'm
thinking of fitting Narva Super White 55/100's  anyone have any
opinions.. will they fry anything? Toast the reflector material (
more heat)? Think the wiring is up to it? Opinions ?? If the 55/100
are too much I'll prolly do PIAA 55/60 but I'd really like the added
punch of 100 watters on high, and the PIAA 80/80 bulbs burn out way
to fast.

Also has anyone broken out the tape measure and played with
suspension settings? What is the weight range for the "Standard
setting vs the "Firm setting" ? I was thinking if we could get a few
different weight people to correctly set up the suspension for
different weights ( bags on , off etc) we could post this to the web
site tech section and save people some time and aggravation. FWIW, I
bought myself a vernier caliper for Xmas found that the front preload
was off in relation to each other as delivered form the dealer!  Also
anyone read the January Motorcycle Consumer News? there is a great
article on suspension set up.

TIA,
Erik

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website