RE: stock tires

  Have you had the tires
> suddenly let loose on you or has there been some warning
> signs that you
> were pushing the limits?

I consider myself a fairly hard rider. I never had the rear slip out on
me or anything. The sensation that I did get was that the rear was
wallowing around a bit. I attribute this to a soft side wall (the side
wall flexing to much when leaning over and applying the power) and a
unique tire profile. On the rear tire I was all the way over to the edge
of the tire and the edge got funny looking scuffs in them.  I recently
went to the Pirelli GTS (steel belted) and the wallowing sensation has
gone away. I have never had that sensation on the front.  I guess you
should just ride with what feels comfortable.

Troy

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website