Re: Stock sounds

Bryce von Bonin wrote:

> How about a simple tape recorder, then record later from it to the laptop.

Yeah, but being the anal retentive fsck I am, I like to avoid that A/D
step. I think I have an old tape recorder in a box around here
somewhere, though. That might be the practical solution.

> But drive-by and an on-board recordings would be great.

I'll see what I can do. I assume that simple cruising would be too
boring for the drivebys, and that some high-RPM hooliganism is in order?
Geez, the things I have to do to satisfy you folks! :-)

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP
McLean, VA

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website