Re: Suspension

Chuck,  I basically followed the instructions I got from Kieth Code's
Superbike School for setting up the suspension which involved setting the sag
and correct preload from there.  Essentially, while the moto mags seem to
find the suspension too soft all around, I agree with most here that the main
'problem' I have is the forks being too soft.  Granted, I'm 5'11" 215 lbs
without gear, passenger (about 5'6" 135), and/or three bags of touring stuff.
 For just me, I could probably just keep the front preload cranked up a bit
as I do, but fully loaded bags and two up it would be nice to have a bit more
there.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website