Happy New Year

Dear All

Final message of the year. Just to wish you all the very best for
the New Year and of course thanks to Eric for his enthusiasm getting
this list started in the first place. I'm sure that we have all learnt
a lot along the way, and the breath of discussion has been of a very
interesting and often deep nature. So well done all that have taken
part.

So from me and Aunt Joan we wish you all a very Happy New Year.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website