New lister

Hello everyone, I just subscribed to this list and wanted to introduce
myself....  My name is Mort Harries, I live in Bergen County New Jersey.
And I just (2 days ago) drove home my brand new Sprint ST (in
speeding-ticket red).  So I know I am going to have a happy new year, and I
hope you all do too.

I was on the list for a while in the summer, after I test rode the Sprint,
but was getting a serious case of bike-envy and had to unsub.  Well I'm
back, and waiting to hear how I can go even deeper into debt on gizmos,
accessories, etc.,  for my new toy.  :-)

Mort H.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website