Re: first trip

Troy,
I rode my ST about 100 mi. today and what a difference the adjustment made.
No more false neutrals and only two missed gears.  If anyone out there has not
adjusted their shifter to the lowest possible position do it right now.
Shifting effort is greatly reduced and much smoother.  I would have never
guessed this would make so much difference.  Thanks again for the tip!
Dan