Re: Fuel Gage and Gas Mileage

When I first picked up my ST in March 99, the fuel gauge was completely
non-operational (registered either full or dead).

Following replacement of the sensor, it kind-of works.  When I fill up it
registers full.  As I consume fuel though it is hopelessly inaccurate and
does not trend downward in any meaningfull way.  Good news is as the tank
has about one gallon remaining the gauge registers right above the red zone
and the idiot light comes on.

Jay S. Levine
office: (651) 687-5793
cell: (612) 308-9424