Re: Greetings from a new guy (and soon to be ST owner)

At 08:13 PM 07/06/1999 -0500, Mark D. Gibson wrote:
>Dear Eric et all:
>
>It's a pleasure to find such a terrific resource for the ST.  As a
>soon-to-be ST owner (trading in my T-bird on Saturday), I already feel a
>certain level of experience with the bike through reading all of the group's
>posts both here and on the website.  I'm really looking forward to getting
>my new scooter home and broken in.

Do you get to pick the ST up on Saturday ? Are you sleeping well at night ?
;-)

>me!)  It wasn't until a trip to the UK last month and a chance stop on
>Jacknell Road in Hinkley (and the plant tour that followed) that I was SOLD
>big time.  Triumph is dead serious about the bike business and I became dead
>serious about Triumph.  After returning home to Illinois, one ride on the ST
>and I was hooked.  It's just about the most natural feeling do-all bike I've
>ever ridden. All I can say is that I hope to wear it out some day.

Did you get any pics of the plant tour ? would love to add some to the site
if you did.

>Thanks again for all your good information.  I hope to contribute as well in
>time, until then, I'll do a lot of listening.

Feel free to jump in whenever - thats what makes the list successful. If
you have a hint, pass it along - but if you just happened to be out and had
a really awesome ride, make sure to pass that along as well.

Welcome to the ranks ....

- - Eric