RE: Valve Clearances

I wan't to reply on this that it's a dealer problem. I had the valves
checked at the 10,000km service.
It was not I who did asked for it, it was the dealer insisting to do the
check. In my case 3 shims
were replaced and none of them were out of spec. I asked my dealer why he
did checked them
and he said it was recommended by Triumph themselve. So I think Your dealer
may be not
wel informed about this whole problem. The next valve check will be done at
30,000km.

Marc.

Marc de Vries
Siemens Atea