RE: Valve Clearances

All,
	On a serious note here.  Should this turnout to be a significant
problem that triumph will not stand behind there is only one other option.
CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!
	If they have a design defect with the motor the only sporting thing
to do is to repair them.  I have nearly 10,000 miles on my bike in less than
six months.  I commute a long distance and I rarely shred.  Even when I
shred it is unbelievably conservative because I don't want to damage my bike
coming around a turn and run into a patch of sand or oil or whatever.
	The idea that triumph would try something like squirming their way
out of paying for repairs or issuing a recall is irresponsible and
unacceptable.
	Gentlemen and ladies I urge you to keep all situations that you run
into well documented and dated from this point forward.  Your information
may prove to be valuable in the future.
	Anyone else wondering why triumph pushes their oil so readily?

Martin