RE: Valve Clearances

All,
	My purpose of this thread is to get everyone alerted to a possible
hint of a company not standing behind their product.
	I had a buddy with an F4 by an exhaust from a company called mXcXXn.
He asked before he bought it if he could return it if he chose too, of
course in new condition, they agreed.  After ordering it he found a better
deal and the same day he received the product from mXcXXn he called micron.
He asked for a return number or related and was told through the evolution
of the conversation that if he were to return it that it would not be
received in an undamaged condition.  In other words that it would be
destroyed by them should he try to return it.
	This example is extreme and a little off, but true.  Everyone should
document as much as possible any and all situations arising pertaining to
valve problems.  Care and attention also for the fuel gauge problem that a
majority of us have.
	I agree with you, Eric, on prematurely of starting any suit but the
discussion should take place so that consumers are not "raped" by any
unscrupulous company that anyone may deal with.
	Names were changed to protect my A&$!
	BTW, what does IMHO break out too?

Martin R

		IMHO, talk of a class action suit is premature and
unwarranted based on
		what I currently know.

		- Eric

		 The ST Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST
Website