RE: Its Here......

At 01:59 PM 07/07/1999 +1000, Archer, Doug wrote:
>A very beautiful, very Red ST

well, you got the right colour ... (red being fastest and all...)

>Fox heated grips
difference between these and the Triumph ones ?
...  Single Heat setting, 2/5 of the price & IMHO nicer feel.

>Warlock Alarm System with Pager
same question as above
...  20% Cheaper plus you get the pager & remote start

>Pipeline Underseat Exhaust System  (1 Week away)
sounds cool - any pics or other info on this? Hopefully its a 3 tipped exit
...  Will be fully photo'd during install.  Twin alloy pipes under seat,
     supposed to be designed to be able to use the same tune as the Triumph
     performance pipe with a CO level set to 2%.

>Givi Maxia 3 pannier setup with custom brackets (1 Week away)
who is making the brackets?
...  Same guy who is doing the exhaust.  going to incorporate the mounts.

>Custom Airbrushed Dragon on L&R fairing  (2 Weeks away)
we'll surely need some pics of this for the web site
...  You bet ya...

>and the obligatory Workshop Manual...Got to get the gameboy somehow....
I know that a few people have bought them - I think the price was somewhere
around $1500-$2000 US

The is also a mini - programmer that has been designed for the T5 by a
private individual. No word yet as to whether it will work on the ST or
not, but price should be around $100. It will allow changes to aux settings
like CO and idle, but will not allow downloads of new tunes.

...  The local BMW club in Melbourne Australia bought out the Workshop
     of a liquidated BMW dealer and has all their special toys..
     Not wishing bad karma on any Trumpy dealer, but if the local Trumpy
     clubs could organize getting these tools........

Later
Doug