Re: Seattle or there abouts Dealers?

> Hello,
>     I'm coming from SoCal enroute to Canada, and will require my 6000
> mi. service and apparently a new tire or 2 on my way to BC (Crows Nest
> Hwy) does anyone have a handle on a good Triumph dealer up there??
> Seattle would be cool, but anyone knowing a dealer that is Triumph savvy
> in Washington would be excellent!! I'm leaving Fri. morn (7/9) do the
> WSBK's, then tackle NoCal, Oregon coast, into Wash. so any info soon
> would be helpful.
> I know it's short notice, but what can I do?
>             THANKS for any help,
>                                     Jim
>
> '99 Sprint ST (Sable)
> '91 ZG 1000 (Gigi)

Champion Cycle
615 West Holly Street
Bellingham, WA 98264
360/734-1230 (voice and fax)

Bellingham is about 20 miles south of the Canadian border on Interstate 5
(aobut 30 minutes south of Vancouver, B.C.

Take the Lakeway exit off I-5 and head West on Lakeway. Lakeway will come to
a 5-point intersection in about 3 blocks, and you need to head down-the-hill
onto Holly (most of traffic heads onto Holly which is the main street
dividing downtown Bellingham). Continue on Holly to the bottom of the hill
and we will be on your left at C Street. You can't miss us, we have from 4
to 15 Triumphs on the sidewalk depending on weather.

I work at Champion Cycle in Bellingham, Washington. We have been a Triumph
dealer for just over a year, but the store has been at this location for
just over 20 years. Howard Knowlton, the owner, is very familar with
Triumphs, having raced 650 flat trackers for many years. We are fully
equiped with all the required Triumph test equipment and service tools. We
also have sold 3 Sprint STs this year. We stock a wide variety of tires --
Dunlop, Metzler, Avon, etc. We can usually get tires into the store in a day
or two from our distributor as well. We also stock Triumph/Mobil 1 oil as
well as Golden Spectro and Maxima.

We have an organized ride every Wednesday Night that you are also welcome to
join. We leave the shop at 6:00 and ride for 60-80 miles around the county.
We then stop for dinner and talk bikes.

Good luck on your trip,

Bob Irwin
Sales Manager