Ease up on Martin

	Hey folks, let's ease upon poor old Martin a little.
	I think we all overreacted to his comments. We're probably too
saturated with the good old USA's sue happy climate and fear the worse.
	Remember that his comment was "SHOULD this turnout to be a significant
problem that Triumph will not stand behind there is only one, etc."
	Key words being "Should" and "NOT". Martin said that "should there be a
problem", not that there is a problem. Martin also stated that "Triumph
will not stand behind", not that Triumph would not stand behind. I even
flinched at first but his comment was correct I think as he suggested it
as  a last resort. I don't think anyone including Triumph will ever let
it go there. There might not even be a problem except in isolated
circumstances and I think our dealers will be behind us if there ever is
a problem. Optimistic.
	Enjoy the ride, don't fear the future.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.