Cure of ST bar height

	I found a sure cure to relieve the feeling that the bars are a little
too low on the ST.
	While having my case bolts replaced at Euro Sport Cycles I was given a
Ducati 900 Super Sport. Not knocking the Ducati but when I got my ST
back last night the bars felt like they were almost too high. Man did it
feel good to get back on Merlin. Tons more torque and smooth pulling
power under 2,000 that the Duck didn't have. And comfort! Talk about
mirror shake! Forget it on the Duck under 4,000. The whole fairing and
mirrors are buzzing like crazy.
	I know that Eric and some others have the Gen-Mar risers for a week or
so now. What are your opinions? Waiting to order but was concerned when
one of our posters stated that the brake cable seemed to be made with
the connectors incorrectly.

- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.