New ST's

I was at South Bay Triumph this saturday getting my new taller
windshield installed.  They have 3 new black ST's in (one of which has
already sold) if anyone in the LA area is looking for one.

About the taller windshield, I'm of mixed feelings.  It definitely takes
some of the air pressure off the chest, but I'm not enamored of the look
it gives the bike.  Guess I'll ride it for a while and then decide
weather or not to put the original back on and live with the wind
pressure or stay with the extended windshield.  If I do stay with the
taller shield, I will need the Genmar's or something equivalent.

Larry Murdock