Re: heat

     > I am thinking of stuffing foum insulation between the trailing edge
     > of the fairing and the engine. Will report back. Dave

     Dave,

     I suspect that a lot of the heat is being conducted directly into the
     frame via the engine mounts. Perhaps you should investigate some form
     of heat shield fitted to the frame where your legs contact it, a-la
     endurance bike exhausts. I've seen a product that is like a self
     adhesive 'foam mat' with a foil top layer that you simply cut to shape
     and stick on. I don't know what it's called though. Has anyone else
     seen this stuff?

     Martin