Re: Silver Sprint ST

>excuse me - how dare I suggest that you had a speed triple in your
>possession ;-)

As we all know,  Speed Triples are for the hooligans, 595 Daytonas are for
the Hairdressers, is the Sprint ST for the  " family man ?" :)     ( Donning
flame proof suit )

> >More pearlescent than a solid colour.
>
>Which ? since you have obviously been out at the pub, please address the
>above as two questions

Blame John King, he got me drunk and took advantage of my generosity :)

Fireball Orange is the solid colour... Lucifer Ornage is the pearlescent, my
aplogies Eric.

> >BTW John King, who is sitting with me now, says Helllooooooooooo .
>
>He hasn't worn out his welcome yet ? I've been told he can no longer return
>to Japan ;-)

He's welcome back here anytime.. it's the 1st time I've ever seen a guy use
a Platinum Credit card with so much gay abandon. :)

Regards

Sooty