Rally suggestion for maintance

	How about the dealer in Arkansas giving us a short thirty minute or so
overview on simple maintenance procedures for the ST. Some of us do most
of our own work but it would sure be nice to hear from a dealer on
suggestions of do's and don'ts. Might help anyone of us save some
dollars and frustration in the future. For example, how many post have
there been on chain adjustment, etc. Might be great, if they are
willing, on having a chain adjustment work shop. The dealer supplies the
proper wrench and chain lube and for a buck or two guides us through the
proper procedure. Throttle adjustment, clutch, removal of side fairing,
etc.
	Just a thought.

- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.