Re: RAT

At 08:54 AM 07/20/1999 -0400, Troy Blood wrote:
 >How long does it typically take to get notified that you a member of
 >RAT? Aren't you supposed to get a free year membership when you buy a
 >bike?

Yes - 1 year free with new bike purchase - and it does normally takes a
while. You can however go to the Triumph website, click on RAT and send an
email to Neil Webster (head RAT) and he can check to make sure that they
have received the info and it is the processing stage.

 >Stupid question of the month.  In the little magazine review that
 >Triumph put out I noticed that on the second or third page, cant
 >remember exactly they had a picture of a motorcycle totally reversed.
 >Muffler on the opposite side etc everything was perfectly reversed. Do
 >they make bike differently for the Brits?

More than likely someone in layout put the picture in reversed. Everything
would then appear reversed.

As a side note, my 72 Sprint always drives me crazy when I first get on it
as the shifter is on the right and is 1 up and 3 down. Makes it fun when
you are trying to slow down fast and you end up shifting from 3rd to 4th.......

- - Eric