RE: Photo 101

At 10:01 AM 07/20/1999 -0400, Troy Blood wrote:
 >Wouldn't it just appear reversed. On the left side of the bike was the
 >brake fluid reservoir. You cant simply move what was on one side of the
 >bike to the other by simply reversing a negative can you?  Still
 >puzzled. I will scan the picture and send it to so you can look at it
 >and maybe post it.

the key word there is "negative". When you reverse a negative you are
looking at the same image from the other side. This creates a mirror
effect. If you have a picture lying about usually you can hold it up to the
light and look through it from the back and see what I mean. All of a
sudden your exhaust, side stand, brake reservoir etc have moved to the
other side of the bike....

Another way to view this is to take a picture and hold a mirror or shiny
part of a cd at a right angle to the pic. Then look at the reflected image
- - same thing ....

But in answer to your original question, no the bikes are not made any
differently for the UK market.....

- - Eric
(got my Mr Wizard hat on today....)