Re: RAT

 >At 02:49 PM 07/20/1999 +0200, Leatherbiker wrote:
 >when I bought my ST from Jack Lilleys, membership of RAT was
 >automatic, provided I filled in some forms, which I duly did.
 >Within days, I had received a goodies pack with a nice enamelled
 >badge (pin), stickers and a leaflet, plus details of website and
 >other info. I think you have to buy anything else - t-shirt,
 >sweatshirt, cap etc.

Here in the US the dealer is responsible for filling out the information.
If I remember correctly it then goes through ToA and then off to the
mothership in the UK. I believe troy is here in the US (S.C.?), so he would
be experiencing the delay that us yanks are forced to live with by living
cross the pond. Delays of one to three months are not uncommon. It took me
a year on my first Triumph just to get my name correct (3 years in RAT and
8 membership cards ....)

- - Eric