Triumph Trophy 1200 for sale

thanks for allowing me to advertise!

No, I have a problem.
I bought my TT 1200 in Denmark, where I was living and working
at the time.
It is still for sale, although I have now bought myself an ST in
the UK - on an overdraft.
You see, in Denmark, which flouts all known EU regulations and
is making money hand over fist on imported vehicles, the value
of any bike - new or used - is about 180% + 25% VAT higher than
elsewhere in Europe.
This is because the country does not manufacture any vehicles of
its own and was therefore given a derogation by the EU,
effectively allowing it to continue levying these taxes despite
all EU rules regarding harmonization etc.
So, basically, I originally paid DKK 195,000 for my TT - that's
about GBP £18,500.
It is now 2 years old and still worth about DKK 150,00 - i.e.
GBP £14,500 - incredible, but true.
As a result, I have to sell it in Denmark, otherwise I'll lose a
hell of a lot of money on it.
So here's the deal:

Triumph Trophy 1200 from 1997
with 2 matching panniers,
all in British Racing Green
New price in Denmark in 1997: 195,000
Only being sold owing to relocation to the UK.

Contact:
Tim on  (+44) 0181 977 6791
or at biker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or the dealer in Denmark direct (Sigma, Ringsted). Ask for
Liselotte on tel. (+45)  5767 2040

I have now reduced the price from the original DKK 155,000 to
DKK 145,000

All enquiries welcome.
I have pictures too, of course!!!

Tim