Tires & Motorcycle Holiday in the Canadian Rockies

We run 2 Sprints as part of our fleet. I've found replacing the rear tire
with a BT54 works really well for 2-up riding. It doesn't change the
handling, works with the stock front and lasts much longer with two-up
riding. We've also tried Metzler ME Z2s but in Canada the are 20% more money
than the Bridgestone and don't seem to be any better.

Also, if anyone out there has some holidays coming to them, jump on a plane
and join us for our next 11 day holiday starting July 25,1999. We've had a
last minute cancellation due to health and I'm offering this holiday at
$2000(Cdn) normally $4900. This includes motorcycle rental, insurance,
luxuxry hotels, gourmet meals, chase vehicle for bags and transfers to and
from Vancouver Airport. I've got one Sprint available!

For more information, check out our Website at: www.rockymtnmoto.com or
email us for details.

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays